To long for

There is always something to long for even though I do believe that I have most if what I need - but still, there is stuff more or less obtainable. Like to move somewhere where there is gentle warmth all year round (have to wait until retirement), a Corvette (think that has to go with wish No1), a nice hefty diamond ring (widowhood??) and then there is something like this -  that Lillasyster pointed out - an affordable gift to myself. Just imagine all the fun you could to to your nails and it's a find!!

Hmm, I doubt very much that I'm going to be able to refrain to buy this collection;-P

2 comments:

Åsa December 16, 2010 at 9:39 PM  

HA
misstänkte väl att du tänkte köpa detta set.
Var på vippen att köpa hem det från eBay som juleklapp, men misstänkte att du nog skulle hinna före, snabb som du är
Enahanda still
and Working :))

Wolfie December 17, 2010 at 9:31 PM  

Tehe, jag var faktiskt i valet och kvalet om jag skulle köpa dom eller ej. Iofs inte dyra alls, men man kan ju inte hålla på och shoppa hur mycket som helst. Men galenskapen vann över visheten ännu en gång LOL.

Post a Comment

About this blog

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
Mom of two kids, two furry girls and happy owner of one DH, all resides in Sweden. Passionate about quilting and a reborn interest for decorative nails. Mamma till två söner, matte till två hundar och fru till en man. Är passionerat intresserad av quiltning och har ett pånyttfunnet intresse för snygga naglar.