Tip me sideways

After the successful French Manicure, I decided to try something else, so I did this:

Green golden Metallic from LA Girl and golden tips with Mavala Gold Glitter (I think's it's called that) but look closely at the index finger - after only one day a big chip fell of :-(

So I decided to try some Christmasy water decals I got a while ago and re-did the Frenchy for a neutral background. The description on how to use them didn't work, so I came up with my own way. The motives are so small that they can't be discerned on the nail and I think I went through four or five different themes without liking a single one.

Ok, go for the Darling idea - a Frenchy with colored tips:
Using the same Isadora polish as I used in the first French and China Glaze Ruby Pumps for the tips. Well....let me put it like this - it looks way better on the photo than IRL buhuhu. Now I am on total loss on what to do with my poor little nails.

The afternoon will be spent sewing the DWR quilt that's going to be my moving gift for my MIL, the ring looked like this:
It's a good thing she won't be moving until the 1st of February, cause this will surely takes it time. Reading the instruction on how to piece the blocks together leaves me with plentiful of ???? circling around in my head;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
Mom of two kids, two furry girls and happy owner of one DH, all resides in Sweden. Passionate about quilting and a reborn interest for decorative nails. Mamma till två söner, matte till två hundar och fru till en man. Är passionerat intresserad av quiltning och har ett pånyttfunnet intresse för snygga naglar.