For once

the weather people was right when it came to the Stockholm area and I personally don't think it was a good thing either. I promise, more than 1dm has fallen in our area so far today and more is to come. I am quite relieved that I left the car at home and took the buss to work (and yah, I do have a 4WD) cause the road conditions where less than favorable, even thought it took one hour to get there and another to get back home -  a trip that under good conditions take 10-15 minutes. But when the DH comes home and leaves his car to go on commuter train to a meeting, then you know that people truly ought to leave their cars at home. The roads are very icy and slippery, covered in new powdery snow....and most people drive like hen;-P

Today is the last day of  Lillasystersnaglars nail art brushes giveaway and I'm keeping my fingers so hardly crossed, that they almost cramp up LOL. IwhishIwishIwish.

Got as very unexpected compliment at work for my Bollywood nail - felt goooooood.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
Mom of two kids, two furry girls and happy owner of one DH, all resides in Sweden. Passionate about quilting and a reborn interest for decorative nails. Mamma till två söner, matte till två hundar och fru till en man. Är passionerat intresserad av quiltning och har ett pånyttfunnet intresse för snygga naglar.