Bollywood nails

Yesterday I decided to venture outside my safety zone (nailwise) for a new gradient creation. At first I picked some easy grey ones, but nehhh, too dark and too gloomy. So I went all the way with a Zoya Richelle as the base, sponged it with Sally Hansens Honeymoon Red and at the base Sally Hansen Black Diamond. Remember when I in a recent post said I don't like Zoya NPs (or they don't like me), not like like cause I think they are drop dead gorgeous, but on me they refuse to dry in acceptable time. The same happened now, even after 15 min the first layer of Rochelle was still kind of chewy and scrounged up. So I absolutely drenched it in Seche Vite and after 5 min or so, I could sponge the second layer. Needless to say - I went over the finished layers with a one more thick layer of SV.


Picture taken under the kitchen fan ;-o therefor the strange light.


I must say I was and still is, mighty pleased with the outcome, but of course I wanted som decorations. If I would be so ever lucky to win Lillasysters fantastic competition where you can win this:

And this:


Just imagine how creative I could get? Drawing lines would all of the sudden become a piece of cake :-) And dots...and....

So I made do with the glittery beads I bought at Weralena, matching the colors to the NPs and la voilá - Swedish nails Bollywood style. Soooo - what daya think?

4 comments:

Lillasyster December 12, 2010 at 4:57 PM  

Wolfie! Vad du vad! http://viewitem.eim.ebay.se/Nail_Art_60_Colour_Striper_Pen_Polish_Brushes_Wholesale/150509646422/item Där är länken och det finns massa kvar :D Buy, buy, buy!

Lillasyster December 12, 2010 at 5:03 PM  

Tack snälla för dina fina komplimanger. Mina tippar jag jag på frihand, MEN jag använder en platt pensel (med remover på) för att rätta till kanterna :D Så, lite fusk är det faktiskt, men vad spelar det för roll? :D Här beskriver jag hur jag gör: http://lillasystersnaglar.blogg.se/2010/october/fransk-manikyr.html

Emma P December 12, 2010 at 5:35 PM  

Himla snyggt tycker jag det blev...

Wolfie December 13, 2010 at 9:45 PM  

Lillasyster - inte för jag är någon stor fan av French på mina egna naglar, men nu måste jag faktiskt testa :-) Men penslarna väntar jag till efter torsdag att ens titta på LOL.

Emma - tack snälla för komplimangen:-D Det här är (även om jag suger på att fota) nog den bästa manin i mina egna ögon jag gjort på länge.

Post a Comment

About this blog

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
Mom of two kids, two furry girls and happy owner of one DH, all resides in Sweden. Passionate about quilting and a reborn interest for decorative nails. Mamma till två söner, matte till två hundar och fru till en man. Är passionerat intresserad av quiltning och har ett pånyttfunnet intresse för snygga naglar.