I just plain forgot


Here in Sweden we celebrate Christmas on the Eve, not the Day. Don't ask me why cause I have no clue.
It was just the four of us and our two furry babies and since the kids (the ones without fur) is so old now that they can put of the present opening until early evening. And - they don't crave a lot of toys anymore, more like grown up guy stuff. 

Me I got myself 5 RBL polishes from Nailmail and from my sis a beautiful selection of the tiniest crystals to use as nail decoration. I have the bestest of sisters ;-)

This evening we are going over to The DHs sis to meet the family, but confess, I'd rather stay at home.

Need to fix some cards to put the Christmas money in for The DHs nieces and then, decide which one of the polishes to try out first. It's still only 10am here, but I do feel a need for a nap coming on.

Whatever religious inclinations you might have - Happy Hollidays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
Mom of two kids, two furry girls and happy owner of one DH, all resides in Sweden. Passionate about quilting and a reborn interest for decorative nails. Mamma till två söner, matte till två hundar och fru till en man. Är passionerat intresserad av quiltning och har ett pånyttfunnet intresse för snygga naglar.