Easter dots

First of all, thanks to a girl on the Makeup Alley forum, I think I have found the holy grail of base coats - Borghese Hydrati. It works superbly on my nails, the chipping has slowed down to almost nothing and it makes the manicure stay on for round 5 days without chipping, which for me is a record :-)

Happy with the sudden change of result for Zoya Jules last week, I decided to try out one of the few Zoya I have left (I gave the rest of them away cause they simply refused to work on my nails), a green one - Irene. And along with Borghese as a base (two coats) and three of the decorative polishes, I'm ready to hop around like the Easter Bunny LOL.

As usual the quality of the pic is not perfect, but at least you get an idea of how it looks - Easter Dots and I'm happy that I finally found some use for all these bottles of decorative arty nail polishes :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
Mom of two kids, two furry girls and happy owner of one DH, all resides in Sweden. Passionate about quilting and a reborn interest for decorative nails. Mamma till två söner, matte till två hundar och fru till en man. Är passionerat intresserad av quiltning och har ett pånyttfunnet intresse för snygga naglar.