Corporate color

Morning all,
Now how many people do you know who goes to work wearing the corporate color on their nails? I did. Unintentional. And - the polish lasted all week long. Put it on on Sunday, the pic is taken yesterday. Only one little chip on the middle finger - that's it:

Two layers of Borghesi Hydrati, Zoya Midori two layers stamped with SdP 404 and China Glaze Passion. If I had been really true to the company colors, I would have used a silver polish for stamping ;-p

Since I found the Hydrati base coat, I have been testing my way through the Zoya left overs, and by some mysterious reason, they suddenly work...except one...so far.

Have a lot to do, but not very much energy to actually do them, so I think I snuggle up under a blanket and dream of the FQ bundle that is on it's way across the sea:-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
Mom of two kids, two furry girls and happy owner of one DH, all resides in Sweden. Passionate about quilting and a reborn interest for decorative nails. Mamma till två söner, matte till två hundar och fru till en man. Är passionerat intresserad av quiltning och har ett pånyttfunnet intresse för snygga naglar.