Rescue Beauty Lounge

When I was young and - ignorant?? with nicely longish nails, I splurged every now and then on polishes from Dior and Chanel. Figured out that it was better to have a great (even though even back then über xpensive) polishes that I used every single drop of, than cheeper ones that didn't work.

I thought the same thing went today, that price somehow equaled quality even when it comes to nail polishes. After tried some middle range ones like Zoya, China Glaze and Color Club, but when opportunity rose in form of an offer from a Swedish polish "club", I fell for the temptation and ordered six (but got only five) of them. When the package arrived I even managed to save them for Christmas, feeling that I was going to give myself something really special.

But these danged buggers just don't work. Not when I got them and not when I tried them with a different base coat earlier this week. After less than an hour, my nails looked like this:

the middle finger worst of them all. I used Seche Vite on the top and everything was dry. And no, I had not let my hands done any hard work at all, just read a book. I think the thing is that the polish didn't quite adhere to the nails, just formed a kind of floating layer......very very strange.

Never again will I buy such xpensive NP.....dream about them maybe, but not buying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
Mom of two kids, two furry girls and happy owner of one DH, all resides in Sweden. Passionate about quilting and a reborn interest for decorative nails. Mamma till två söner, matte till två hundar och fru till en man. Är passionerat intresserad av quiltning och har ett pånyttfunnet intresse för snygga naglar.