Sustainability

Is one of the areas where my employer has a program to contribute to a better world for all of us.

But for me it's also a way to describe how long a nail polish lasts on my nails ;-) After going crazy with both filopastry like peeling nails and several posh polishes don't delivering (with issues like drying time (if ever) and chipping), I found that the Hydrati base coat from Borghese is a little miracle Not that it has worked wonders on all nails, four are still flaking and breaking down to the quick nor has it made all awfull polishes working better. But still - some Zoyas that never worked before, now lasts 5-6 days without any wear and that alone is something to be happy about. And four nails on my left hand has stopped to peel completely and grows nicely.

So with two layers of Hydrati, NP of choice that works with that base coat and two layers of Seche Vite, my mani stays great for 5-6 days in a row. Yayyyy :-D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
Mom of two kids, two furry girls and happy owner of one DH, all resides in Sweden. Passionate about quilting and a reborn interest for decorative nails. Mamma till två söner, matte till två hundar och fru till en man. Är passionerat intresserad av quiltning och har ett pånyttfunnet intresse för snygga naglar.