Troublesome plates

Some month or so ago I bought some "not all all Konad" stamping plates and have been trying them out ever since. The quality varies a lot and most of the flower, very lovely designs simply don't work - see me pout...I don't know what's wrong with them, but they load way to much polish and the flowers (and other  graphics) looks like big blobs :-( I haven' tried many of the small ones, but the few I used on some falsies, turned out OK.

This fishnet pattern worked excellently, but when I tried to add some flowers or stars, it simply wouldn't do. So I think I went through 4 or 5 manis yesterday ending up with this. China Glaze (not a name but lots of ins) stamped with one of the Krome's (also China Glaze) with a thin Frenchy tip. Can't say I'm to fond of it, but it's better than nothing;-)

Now if Konad could turn out several new designs each month, I would never have the need to stray into not 100% perfect terretory. Why don't they simply hire all these talented girls who now do their own thing, that way we would both have gorgeous designs and highest of quality at the same time = Kinder Egg LOL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
Mom of two kids, two furry girls and happy owner of one DH, all resides in Sweden. Passionate about quilting and a reborn interest for decorative nails. Mamma till två söner, matte till två hundar och fru till en man. Är passionerat intresserad av quiltning och har ett pånyttfunnet intresse för snygga naglar.