Wonder why

people here is willing to pay 95-135SEK for a bottle of Nubar polish when you can get it for USD 5.5 on eBay???

So far I only own two bottles of Nubar - Raspberry Truffle and a clear one with reddish glimmers, but I must say they are the absolutely best polishes I have tried in a long time. Easy to apply, dries fairly quickly and it stays on for more days than imagined. The glitter one changes color of the shiny stuff, depending on what color you have underneath. In a not so distant future, I am going to invest in a nice little collection, just have to justify the purchase to myself LOL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
Mom of two kids, two furry girls and happy owner of one DH, all resides in Sweden. Passionate about quilting and a reborn interest for decorative nails. Mamma till två söner, matte till två hundar och fru till en man. Är passionerat intresserad av quiltning och har ett pånyttfunnet intresse för snygga naglar.