Gaudi nails ;-)

Talk about seriously bubble headed - this I posted on my quilting blog yesterday instead of here... sigh...

Anyhow - a couple of years ago The DH brought back some gifts for us from Barcelona while on a conference: a couple of soccer t-shirts for the kids and this beautiful trinket box in an Antoni Gaudi design for me:

and it has been sitting on a windowsill ever after looking pretty. Until yesterday.

Remember all these 60 bottles of art nail polish I bought from China some months ago? I think I said it before, but the quality of these polishes has left a lot to be desired for, mostly cause they never dry no matter Seche Vite ot Poshé. So they have been sitting there in a box, doing nothing. Until yesterday.

Not in a sewing mood I decided to try something with my new dotting tools (also from China for under 1 USD :-O) and started with yellow, green and blue. Then it struck me that the result was similar to the Gaudi box, so I checked it out and added red, white and black dots:


So here we are - a kind of Frenchie Gaudi manicure :-D Sadly my camera refuse to focus and give me crispy clear pictures, it's probably that shiny Zoya Jules fault. The upside is that all them dots and several layers of Seche Vite, makes Jules staying power so much better :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
Mom of two kids, two furry girls and happy owner of one DH, all resides in Sweden. Passionate about quilting and a reborn interest for decorative nails. Mamma till två söner, matte till två hundar och fru till en man. Är passionerat intresserad av quiltning och har ett pånyttfunnet intresse för snygga naglar.