Am I dotty?

Got my new dotting tools last week (eBay, less than 1USD :-O) and played a wee bit:

Then scrounging up a piece of tin foil (chocolate wrapper) I looked at it and went hmmmmmm, maybe you can do something like this on your nails? Said and done, two coats of Borghese Hydrating polish, two coats of Essie "Little Brown dress) and on top of that one coats of a golden polish from Zoya, One coat, then a scrounged up piece of aluminum foiled and dabbed:
Sealed it with a coat of Seche Vite and know what? It have lasted the whole week!! I really like the effect, much more subtle than these horrible cracking polishes that many companies sell and many bloggers fan over, but more distinct than a sponge work. Makes me think of these old tooled leather wall"papers".....

Well today it has started to show it's wear, so during the weekend I have to take it of and come up with something new to try. Or....I might stick with a simple French??

They say it's going to snow 10-15cm (brrrrr) but they said that a week ago too. Right now it's old snow still up to the 3rd step of of from stairs and thick layers of pure ice :-(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
Mom of two kids, two furry girls and happy owner of one DH, all resides in Sweden. Passionate about quilting and a reborn interest for decorative nails. Mamma till två söner, matte till två hundar och fru till en man. Är passionerat intresserad av quiltning och har ett pånyttfunnet intresse för snygga naglar.