Valerie - a bit of a dissapointment

Zoya's marly worked so well that I just had to take it of on Friday night and try out the (in the bottle) gorgeous Valerie. Could she really work as well, dry up and all? Well she did dry decently well (within 15 minutes or so per layer), but she really needed the help of Poché to be totally OK. But the downsides are two - tipwear started to occur fate only a couple of hours and the next day it started to flake.
This is what it looked just 30 minutes ago:

Since then I have taken if of, wonder how come that polishes from the same manufacturer behaves so utterly different. Marley stayed stead on my nails for 4 days, this one didn't even last a night. And - in the bottle Valerie looks absolutely stunning, with more colors going on that one thought was possible - burgundy, purple, gold...But on the nails, it mostly looks kind of purbudgy. It's only under the LED lamps on my Horizon that it looks it's very best....the trouble is - nobody but me sees my nails there;-)

Now I have to choose too try out  Zoya Caitlin or China Glaze VII, the latter looks quite alike Valerie in the bottle.

From a minus 16C wintery Stockholm,
Wolfie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
Mom of two kids, two furry girls and happy owner of one DH, all resides in Sweden. Passionate about quilting and a reborn interest for decorative nails. Mamma till två söner, matte till två hundar och fru till en man. Är passionerat intresserad av quiltning och har ett pånyttfunnet intresse för snygga naglar.