Enough to make a grown woman cry

Yesterday I decided to try the blue version of the Byzantine mani and started with Orly's Witch's Blue. I liked it, but when adding glitter polish it went scrounge and I took it of, thinking "I have a blue China Glaze, why not try it out?" Said and done - bring out the Calypso Blue, but something with the application was not up to my standards and I started to take it of, immediately remembering why I never use it: it's impossible to get of and it stains the skin like nothing else! After using pads upon pads with remover, I drenched the finger tips in it and almost cried. My youngest son came into the bathroom asking me what I was doing, thought a bit about my explenation and then said "do you still have these falsies?" yahhhhh I answered and then he went "if you polish one of these falsies the next time and try to take it of, all your nails will be unharmed ."

Jeezzzz, how come he so smart? Next time I want to try a strange color, I am going to use it on a false first, that's for sure:-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
Mom of two kids, two furry girls and happy owner of one DH, all resides in Sweden. Passionate about quilting and a reborn interest for decorative nails. Mamma till två söner, matte till två hundar och fru till en man. Är passionerat intresserad av quiltning och har ett pånyttfunnet intresse för snygga naglar.