Byzantic glam

Welllll I did try the RBL "Moulin Rouge" once more and even though it is a joy to paint with, the time for it to dry is like never ever story, not even with Poshé topcoat. I admit, it did feel dry after an hour, but as soon as I got in contact with other objects, it scrunched and flaked. Sigh. So the five bottles of RBL polishes that I splurged on for Christmas, will be put away. Far far away. For that sum that these bottles costed me, I could have gone crazy on some Ilamasqua or Nubar...More sighs.



So of with that sticky mess and time to get creative, since I did love the color of "Moulin Rouge" in my small stash of NPs I did find it's almost twin - Color Club " Be Bold". So two layers of this, Nubar No G188 (fanciful name - huh?) at the tips, Zoya Richelle sponged in between finally topped with a layer of Poshé. I'm quite pleased with the outcome - this will probably be one of the manis you could ogle all day long LOL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
Mom of two kids, two furry girls and happy owner of one DH, all resides in Sweden. Passionate about quilting and a reborn interest for decorative nails. Mamma till två söner, matte till två hundar och fru till en man. Är passionerat intresserad av quiltning och har ett pånyttfunnet intresse för snygga naglar.