I've been good

John has suddenly turned to wearing sweats after living more or less in jeans for like forever - Sam on the other hand has gone through the reversed phase - strange.. ..


So I went into H&M to get John a pair of pants and a hooded jacket and while I was there - why not check out the cosmetic dept to see of they had any of the polishes I have read about on different blogs. I admit, I was sorely tempted to lay my fingers on a very bluish one, but managed to hold myself in check, even though it only costed 39.90 SEK. In my experience H&M's polishes sucks, so why spend another krona on them? Also saw a very beautiful eye shadow palette in matte - pink to grey, but once again - IMHO they are so badly pigmented that it's simply not worth it.

So I wait for my latest order from eNailsupply to wing it's way over the big pond - it's over 3 weeks since the order was confirmed...wonder if they have sent it of?

And while waiting for that, today it's time for a new manicure in the same style as the Byzantine one, but in blues and silver.

Later :-D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
Mom of two kids, two furry girls and happy owner of one DH, all resides in Sweden. Passionate about quilting and a reborn interest for decorative nails. Mamma till två söner, matte till två hundar och fru till en man. Är passionerat intresserad av quiltning och har ett pånyttfunnet intresse för snygga naglar.