Shame on they

who gives up ;-) Personal translated from Swedish saying "skam den som ger sig" LOL.
In this case it's about Zoya polish. Anyone remember I was so disappointed with the Wicked collect and had so much trouble with many of the ones I bought on eBay? They never dried, just got and scrunchy and gooy and I felt that was the money badly spent. I ended up giving almost all bottles away to our nieces and as far as I know, they don't have any problem with Zoya at all.

Well, when the new Intimate collection came out the temptation became to much, I couldn't help myself but ordered Marley, Caitlin and Jules. The first one I have tried is Marley -  simply gorgeous pale grayish lavender and low and behold, the first layer was dry after 10 minutes, the second layer dried too and with a top of Poshé, after 4 days it's still there and almost no tip wear at all :-O


In fact, it stay so well that I'm really reluctant to take it of and try out Caitlyn or the glorious Valerie that came in the same order. The only down thing was that Swedish customs got their greedy little hands of that small package and slapped me with 200SEK in additional fees and taxes. You would think they had more important things to mind..... In my experience there are always certain etailers whose packages they always every time catch - like Hancocks of Paducah (quilting stuff) and Enailsupply.

I think I'm going to try one of these beauties between loads of laundry and some test driving on my new Horizon, a miracle of a sewing machine so far:-) The DH cast his eyes lustfully on the large acrylic table that comes with in and uttered one word - LED!! Go ahead honey, pimp my Horizon ROTFLMFAO.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
Mom of two kids, two furry girls and happy owner of one DH, all resides in Sweden. Passionate about quilting and a reborn interest for decorative nails. Mamma till två söner, matte till två hundar och fru till en man. Är passionerat intresserad av quiltning och har ett pånyttfunnet intresse för snygga naglar.