My time and inspiration for doing my nails have been about null this last week. I did have a quite boring French mani (some translucent pink from Color Club and the tip white from Yves Rocher) on for the first couple of days, but even if it started to chip after a short while,

it was kept on until yesterday, because no way I'm going out the door with undone nails ;-) Except for yesterday, when all I had time for was a layer of Nail Tek Ridgefiller. The reason why can be found here
Today is a day for rest and recouperation, I won't even do the laundry - it can keep intill tomorrow. So I decided to retry one of the RBL polishes - "Moulin Rouge" to see if it will behave better this time around. I mean, I do have the time to wait it out, I can just lay here with my hands on my tummy and double dare it to dry LOL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
Mom of two kids, two furry girls and happy owner of one DH, all resides in Sweden. Passionate about quilting and a reborn interest for decorative nails. Mamma till två söner, matte till två hundar och fru till en man. Är passionerat intresserad av quiltning och har ett pånyttfunnet intresse för snygga naglar.