Suckiliero

You remember that box from Asia some weeks ago filled with 60 small bottles of nail polishes?? Well I do have tried some of them and quite frankly - they suck! Some brushes are bent, some too long, some not even there (that is only the cap with no brush attached) and they take like forever to dry, if they do it at all. And if they dry, the color comes of the tip within the hours. It's no use getting upset, what did I expects for that extremely low cost??

So here I am with yet another variety of French, base layer Isadora's Arctic Frost, tip Color Club pretty in Platinum and then first silver glitter and then light brick colored glitter, with 7 tips where the glitter has worn of all the polish. Sigh. Well I better go downstairs into the basement and turn on the sauna like the DH called and asked me to and then - start on a Thai chicken casserole.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
Mom of two kids, two furry girls and happy owner of one DH, all resides in Sweden. Passionate about quilting and a reborn interest for decorative nails. Mamma till två söner, matte till två hundar och fru till en man. Är passionerat intresserad av quiltning och har ett pånyttfunnet intresse för snygga naglar.